Name Changes and Modifications

Changing Your Name After the Divorce?

Changing Your Name After the Divorce?

Retain a family law attorney in Canton, GA

When everything is finalized and your marriage is legally ended, you're ready to start the next chapter in your life, but that can be hard when you're still using your married name. If a name change was not included in your final decree, we can help you. If you want to change your name, or the name of a minor, we can advise you on the process. Reach out to Sanchez Curtis Law, LLC. Our family law firm can help you file for a name change. An attorney can help you navigate complicated legal paperwork with ease.

Reach out to us today to make an appointment with a family law attorney based in Canton, GA.

Even if things end amicably between you and your former spouse, you might not want to keep their name. Changing your name can help you establish a clean break with your former spouse and make you feel more like yourself with your given family name.

Whether you decide to file for a name change at the time of your divorce or a little later on, you should hire an attorney who can walk you through the process. Connect with Sanchez Curtis Law today.